CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 26, 2009








A Christmas gift that I never thought I'd get....to say that it comes at the perfect time is putting it mildly. I'm ready to write again. Really ready. I just can't be shut up in the office all the time, and I can't sit on Bruces lap while he's playing World of Warcraft! Sounds sexy, but it's just annoying (on both counts)




I need a name for her and since I can't create a poll, as I am an unpaid user these day's...you will just have to leave me comments (I mean, If you want to) So basically mom and Hanna, I hope you agree! Wait, Charissa can break the tie if need be! I'm torn between GypsyAnna and LuJayne. I met a little girl at Kosair (she was a sibling) named LuJayne. Her dad told me that in Arabic it means silver :) she had a twin (they looked like they stepped out of a Louisa May Alcott book) named Jade, which in Arabic means grace & good manners.


To say that Ruby Blue is not a fan, is putting it mildly....



Thank you Santa Ninja Becca!!!I'm glad I drew your name & that I have a year to come up with your gift(s) but I know I can't top this!


0 comments: