CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

In Which Aunt Boo turns 41

and announces her engagement


birthday haircut, I got bangs



Brucie Barbecue-ing



They really love him (story to follow)


''



mom (donerleg) and baby brother

So, Bruce and I will be getting married on October 18th , yes, this year. When I told Miracle, she said "can I come! Can I come!!???" then she said "Yer marrying a motorcycle dude?". It was pretty funny. Elijah was being a bonehead and wouldn't talk to me at my party (see below)

he had his head buried in Maggie's chest, so I sat down next to them and said, "Eli, I have to ask you something important...is it ok with you if I marry Bruce?". Maggie was all excited and Becca was smiling (of course she already knew) Then Elijah (without looking at me, gave me a thumbs up and said "YES".

Kids.

The birthday was a smashing success and great fun was had by all. All my siblings and nieces and nephews gave approval for Bruce and I to be married. Mom and Becca had already signed off. So... more to come!

3 comments:

liesel said...

Wow! Congratulations!

Robin said...

thank you Charissa!

Marlita said...

Congratulations Robin! Thanks for signing my blog too! It's good to see pictures of your family. I love the one of your mom. I have good memories of her.