CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

less than two months to go

Well on Monday morning, I broke through the 20 minute wall on the elliptical trainer. I did a little over 2 miles and 27 minutes. I was afraid I wouldn't be able to do it today, but I did, 25 minutes. It's hard not to get discouraged, watching Bruce do twice the distance in the same time, but I have to remember that he is 6 foot 3 and I'm barely 5'2. His stride IS longer. It is nice that he and Becca are working out with me. I am committed to not trying the dress on again until September 1, but I have lost 8 lbs in the last two weeks. I'm sticking to Body for Life, and just trying not to bulk up at all in the back/ chest area, thus the massive cardio.

In other news, I have given up the search for another corporate job (but not a part time job at night) and am going to continue pushing forward with my personal assistant work that I've been doing on the side. I'm so much happier doing it, I just need to bring in more clients.

0 comments: